For New Airline Partners - Scheduled Flights
Scheduled Services Operation Flow
1.AGREEMENT / DESIGNATED AIRLINE
Check with your government's civil aviation authority and make sure that:
- Your country has a valid ASA (Air Services Agreement) with Japan in place; and
- Your airline is entitled to operate scheduled services to/from Japan.
Register your duly authorised branch office or select/appoint an appropriate GSA (General Sales Agent) to represent your airline in:
- Filing all applications with JCAB; and
- Concluding ground handling agreement (GHA).
Companies Providing Ground Handling Services
To obtain/secure your operating slots, please contact the Japan Schedule Coordination (JSC) office.
Slot Application (Scheduled Flights)
An application to commence operation of scheduled services must be filed with JCAB no later than 3 months prior to the intended date of operation.
Please note that the application must be written in Japanese and should be submitted by your Japan branch office or by your representative in Japan.
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (MLIT)
Aviation Industries Division, Aviation Network Department, Civil Aviation Bureau (JCAB)
- +81-3-5253-8111 (Main)
Direct Line: +81-3-5253-8703
Please contact Narita International Airport Corporation (NAA) for information on:
- Facilities (Offices, check-in counters, etc.);
- Parking stands;
- User charges, etc.
NARITA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT CORPORATION (NAA)
Aviation Marketing, Support & Coordination Department
List of Information for Airline Partners - Scheduled Flights
- Charges (Landing, Parking, BHS, PBB)
- Charges for Counters
- Charges for Offices
- PSFC & PSSC
- Charges for Cargo Facilities