NAA presents progress reports on environmental measures and initiatives undertaken each year throughout the airport in an easy-to-understand format.
- Environmental Report 2018 All page (PDF:15MB)
- Contents / Company Profile (PDF:980KB)
- Message from President & CEO (PDF:771KB)
- Environmental Vision (PDF:1MB)
- Airport Operations (PDF:2MB)
- Eco-Airport Digest Map (PDF:1MB)
Special Feature 1:
Waste Recycling Initiatives at Narita International Airport(PDF:1.2MB)
Special Feature 2:
Restoring Rich Nature of Satoyama (PDF:585KB)
- Community Environment Initiatives (PDF:4MB)
- Resource Recycling Initiatives (PDF:1.5MB)
- Climate Change Initiatives (PDF:1.4MB)
- Environment Management (PDF:1.7MB)
- Eco-Airport Master Plan (FY 2016–2020) (PDF:995KB)
- Readers’ Survey (PDF:1.1MB)
- Expert Perspectives (PDF:753KB)
- Reference Material (PDF:5.2MB)
Reporting PeriodData is obtained from actual figures for fiscal 2016 (April 2017 to March 2018). However, activity details are, in principle, current as of September 30, 2017.
Scope of ReportThe scope of this report covers all environment activities throughout the airport, including those conducted by NAA and those conducted by companies and organizations which carry on business at the airport. Data concerning electricity, gas, water, waste and greenhouse gases is provided from figures for the airport overall, including usage and emissions for those companies and organizations. All other data is from figures provided by NAA.
*Within the report, "NAA" refers to Narita International Airport Corporation. However, "Narita International Airport" refers to the airport as a whole, including on-site companies and organizations.
Reader comments and suggestions can be addressed to the following:Eco-Airport Development and Planning Office, NAA: email@example.com
These documents are in PDF format, which requires Adobe's free Acrobat Reader software.
Adobe Acrobat Reader