The copyright of this website belongs to Narthex information in this site may not be duplicated or distributed without prior approval.
Please refer to the links below concerning the handling of personal information on this site.
Links to this Website
In principle, NAA allows links to this site, including the top page and all other contents. There is no need to inform us before or after linking to this website. However, we may refuse if your website contains any of the following material.
- Material that poses a threat to public security and decency
- Material that infringes on or may infringe on copyright or other intellectual property rights of NAA or a third party
- Defamatory material that incurs or may incur damage to NAA or to a third party
- Material that is or may be in violation of regulations, laws or by-laws
- Material used for profit or gain without the approval of NAA
- Presentation in frames or some other device in a way in which NAA deems that the ownership of the contents is not discernible or may be misunderstood by third parties
- Other material that does not serve the best interests of a respected third party or which NAA deems includes or may include content that would tarnish its corporate image.
Pages other than the top page of this website (http://www.naa.jp) are subject to revision without prior notification. We accept no responsibility for broken links as a result. Furthermore, this site accepts no liability or responsibility for linked websites.
Links from this website
NAA makes every effort to ensure that the contents of this website are correct. However, we offer no guarantee accuracy, timeliness, usefulness or reliability. Further, NAA accepts no responsibility for any loss incurred arising from the use of this site or the availability of the information therein.Moreover, this website is subject to change in contents or unavailability without notice and NAA accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage sustained as a result.
The following items are prohibited in relation to the use of this website.
- Interference with the operation of the site
- Inconvenience to NAA or any other user
- Reverse engineering of contents
- Unauthorized changes, falsification or deletion of contents
- Transmission or uploading of harmful computer programs
- Unauthorized access to servers under the control of NAA or associated company in relation to this site
- Damage to the reputation or integrity of NAA or any third party
- Violation or possible violation of public order or decency
- Any criminal act, action that will lead to a criminal act, or the possibility thereof
- Infringement danger of infringement on laws and ordinances etc.
- Infringement or danger of infringement on copyrights, trademarks, patents or other rights relating to the intellectual property or privacy of NAA or any other party
- Libel against NAA or any other party
- Use of this site for profit or gain
- Misuse of the system (including abnormal use) for purposes not intended by NAA
The NAA label, logo, title, service marks etc. are all trademarks of Narita International Airport Corporation. Any use of these trademarks must be authorized by NAA.