Charges for Business Jet (Landing,Parking,Facility)
Typical example by aircraft type
less than 6hrs. (*3)
|Charge for use of Business Jet Terminal(*4)(*5)||Total|
|GLF5||42 t||A||JPY 65,100||JPY 8,400||JPY 500,000||JPY 573,500|
|GLEX||45 t||A||JPY 69,750||JPY 9,000||JPY 500,000||JPY 578,750|
|CL60||22 t||A||JPY 50,000||JPY 4,400||JPY 500,000||JPY 554,400|
|F900||23 t||B||JPY 50,000||JPY 4,600||JPY 500,000||JPY 554,600|
|GL5T||40 t||A||JPY 62,000||JPY 8,000||JPY 500,000||JPY 570,000|
- Noise Index ratings shown here are just examples, not a general classification. The noise Index rating is based on the certificated noise levels of an aircraft relative to the ICAO Chapter 3 standard, which may vary widely according to aircraft type, weight, engine type, and other configuration. For precise ratings, submission of certificated weight and noise data is required.
- International Landing charge can be obtained by multiplying MTOW with one of the 6 charge rates assigned to an aircraft based on the Noise Index rating categories: A = 1,550JPY/t, B = 1,650JPY/t, C = 1,750JPY/t, D = 1,850JPY/t, E = 1,950JPY/t, and F = 2,000JPY/t.
A minimum charge of JPY50,000 applies when the calculated amount is below JPY50,000.
- After the first 6 hours, the same charge applies for each 24-hour period.
- Charges for use of the Business Jet Terminal are subject to consumption tax (national and local); the amount shown does not include tax.
- The charge for use of the Business Jet Terminal is for use of the facilities on arrival and departure.
Further information about each charge
- Landing and Parking charges
- Charge for use of Business Jet Terminal
- Charges for BHS (Baggage Handling System)
*BHS charges are not applicable when using the Business Jet Terminal.
- Passenger Service Facility Charge (PSFC) &
Passenger Security Service Charge (PSSC)
*PFSC & PSSC are not applicable when using the Business Jet Terminal.